Yorktown Feed Seed Products
Yorktown Feed & Seed Products include Equine Feed by Cavalor, Chicken feed and livestock feed from New Organics and Bartlett as well supplement and care products. We also carry a large selection of Garden seeds sold by the quarter oz. or lb., Grass seed, Fertilizer and soil amendments. We have a variety of hay and bedding products as well as straw. We offer a wide range of wild life seed and service Newport News, Williamsburg, Yorktown, Virginia Beach, and the Southside Hampton Roads area of Virginia.
- Care Products
New Country Organics
- Certified Organic feed for all Poultry and livestock
- Supplements that compliment your organic feeding program
- Care Products
- Special Requests
Garden and Lawn
- Garden Seed sold by the packet, 1/4 Oz. or the pound. We feature Wetzel non-GMO seeds and have a very extensive selection.
- Food Plot Seed - Turkey mix or other wildlife forage plot seed.
- Lawn seed. We feature Southern Belle seed, designed for our area and climatic conditions. We generally recomend Southern Belle Hybrid because it incorporates a lateral growth technology, drought resistance and blends well with fescue.
- Fertilizers to prepare or supplement lawn nutrients for our area.
- Straw for bedding or seed cover.
- Pine shavings- Fine which works well for horse stalls and a larger flake preferred by chicken keepers
- Hay We carry regular 40-50 lb rectangular bales. We try to keep Orchard Timothy mix on hand
- Pine Pellets
- Hemp bedding and a variety of other bedding such as Cedar, Paper and Corn Cob for different applications
- Alfalfa, Alfalfa/Timothy Pellets and Cubes
- Chaffhaye, a low starch and sugar chopped Alfalfa in 50Lb packaging
Alfalfa & Timothy Hay from Atlantic Hay and Tidewater Tales
- Honey- Because is gathered in this local area it is especially preferred by folks who have allergy issues.
- Eggs-We are supplied by our customers so these are local refrigerated or non-refrigerated eggs that can come in a variety of colors, depending on the particular breed of the hen.